Backtracking: London

My trip began last Thursday so early in the morning. My flight left Boise at 6:40ish am, and I finally arrived in London the next day around 1pm. Most of that trip was boring. A lot of sleeping. On my international flight I got to watch Iron Man 2, finally, as well as Letters to Juliet. I got to wander around the area our hotel was in for a few hours then, cause our rooms weren’t ready yet. That night we had a meet and greet with everyone on the trip and then all broke apart to get food. I ended up with a few others at an Italian restaurant just down the road. We then headed to Piccadilly Circus for a night out on the town. While others headed to a club we ended up wandering into a giant Irish pub. It was great. Not oh too packed, and the music selection was ridiculous. Within a half hour I have happily sung along to MC Hammer, The Killers, and Bon Jovi. Luckily we called it an early night so we could catch the last subway home.

And here's the messed up contents of my main suitcase. For an entire semester, I think I did pretty good at packing light.

0 comments: